This particular juicer helps save on preparation time with a large feed chute and the commercial grade motor makes juicing so much easier as all you have to do is throw the pulp out once you are done juicing. On second thoughts, the pulp being dry enough can be used to make cakes, salsa, sauces, soups and for flavoring just about anything. The BMJ330 while affordable is also built to commercial grade specifications with a stainless steel basket and blades.
- Pros: Easy to Use, versatile and petite. Can take a whole apple and juice it clean – no need to slice and dice into smaller pieces.
- Cons: First time setup is a pain and often goes wrong causing damage to the unit, thankfully Omega doesn’t mind replacing units for whatever reason.
Our Review:It isn’t often that you see an Omega centrifugal juicer. Yes, the BMJ330 is a centrifugal unit attempting to deliver what Omega is best known for – high quality with a superb yield and impressive taste profile. Has it delivered on its promise? We believe it has.
First off, be very carefully when you assemble this juicer. Done wrong it will start spurting juice from every nook and cranny, give off a burning smell, bite into the unit’s casing and do more damage than good. If you find anything wrong with the juicer upon first time use, reassemble the entire unit from scratch – this tends to solve the issue. Otherwise, give Omega a cold call and they will promptly send in a replacement under 2 days.
Coming to the juicing experience, true to Omega’s tradition, you really can throw anything into the Omega BMJ330. Hard with leafy veggies and fruits work just fine and you really do not have to bother about cleaning it up either since all components come off super easy and clean up quick too. In short, this is a user-friendly juicer.
Features and Specifications:
- 1/2 HP motor with 350 Watt commercial induction mechanism provides 12,000 RPM speeds.
- Operates on centrifugal quick juicing action
- Automatic pulp ejection that collects in the attached basket.
- Measures 12.5 by 8 by 15 inches.
- Comes with stainless steel commercial grade blades and cover with basket for catching ejected pulp.
- Covered by a long 10 year manufacturer’s warranty.