This juicer isn’t just easy on the eyes, it is also easy to clean and maintain thanks to all its components being dishwasher safe. The Jack Lalanne PJP Power Juicer Pro is a high performance centrifugal juicer available at fraction of the cost of a masticating juicer. Just don’t expect miracles from this beauty.
- Pros: Easy to use, high juice yield, stainless steel construction and a reliable design that is easy on the eyes too!
- Cons: Some major parts are made from plastic, metal would have been better.
Our Take:Jack Lalanne as a juicer brand is best known for its affordable yet dependable solutions. The PJP Power Juicer is considered its top model and supposedly has the best fabrication of them all. We felt the juicer was a tad bit heavy considering its size but overall managed to juice everything it encountered. The only ingredients that seem to pose a problem are soft and gummy fruits or veggies such as sweet potato.
While this is a centrifugal juicer, it doesn’t allow users to hurry up the juicing process. Do things too quickly and you will get a wet pulp residue but do things as instructed in the manual and you can expect maximum output. The juicer is relatively easy to take care of and as long as you maintain it regularly, clean it after every use, it ought to last a lifetime. In fact, folks have continued using their Jack Lalanne PJP Power Juicer Pro for well over 3 years, albeit with a few replacement components.
Features and Specifications:
- Made entirely from stainless steel, this centrifugal juicer makes juicing quick and easy.
- Mesh filter, stainless steel high tensile blades with an extra large feed chute.
- 3,000 RPM whisper quiet motor that uses Jack Lalanne patented extraction tech.
- Dishwasher safe components, non-drip spout with large capacity pulp collection port.
- Meets North American Electrical Standards.