Detoxifying the body is an excellent way to treat fatigue and many diseases too. Juicing is a quick and efficient way to detox and a healthy approach too.
Problem is that we live with pollution all around us, unclean air, chemical laden fruits, vegetables, impure water and what not. All this gradually increases the toxicity of the body and after a point in time they contribute to various diseases and conditions. Reality is that if we were in a clean world, we would never need to detoxify. The only solution around this is to live as we were meant to. That is to take in minimal toxins and detoxify the rest.
Before you go about detoxifying there are some prerequisites. First you must be living a healthy lifestyle with a clean diet. Try and reduce toxin intake through eating, living, breathing and seeing toxin free. Only then does juicing help in detoxifying the body.
Detox Juicing Tips
A typical way in which people tend to detoxify is to eat raw foods by incorporating them into our daily lifestyle. While this is highly beneficial, it is not possible for all. This is where juicing comes into the mix. Instead of relying on raw veggies and fruits that don’t taste great on their own, combining their juice together gives the body necessary nutrients, detoxifies the body and keeps you healthy too.
Tips To Detoxify With Juicing
- Always prefer organic fruits and vegetables every time you detox. This is to limit the total poison intake of the body.
- The kind of produce you use plays an important role in detox. Not all juices are meant for detox. Try and juice different kinds of fruits and veggies in combination of color spectrum.
- Drink plenty of herbal tea, filtered water and keep the fiber intake normal.
- Juicing for detoxifying the body involves the all round involvement of the soul, spirit and the mind. De-stress during this period, relax and look back on positives in your life.
- Regardless of what kind of detox you do, always try to stick to fresh juice. This helps in cleansing, healing and nourishing the body.
- The best time to detox is during mini-vacations when your body can rest and rejuvenate without any pressure. This lets the body cleanse out the internal system with ease.
- When you detox, the body will feel a little sick. Don’t worry if this happens because its a sign that the body is cleaning itself out. Just make sure that you do not get constipated at the time and also take in fiber with fresh juice in regular intervals to keep the bowels clean. Without fiber there are chances that the detox might produce negative results.
- Do yoga, take walks, be active through detox period to help burn oxygen and sweat the body.
- Above all else, when using juicing for detox try and stay away from dairy products, animal produce and fried stuff. What the body needs at this time is a healthy and balanced diet structure.